Alternatively, you can select Restore Default Settings. This will restore the system defaults, including the parental passcode without erasing your game data and save data. However, you will need to enter the parental passcode to access this option.
Will a factory reset get rid of parental controls?
You can do a “factory reset” on the phone, which will remove all settings, including parental controls.
How do I get rid of parental controls completely?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental controls.
- Slide to turn Parental controls to OFF.
- Enter 4 Digit PIN.
How do I remove parental controls without a password?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings. Family View family members.
- Tap your family member’s name.
- At the top right, tap More Remove member. Remove.
How do I bypass parental controls on my phone?
Tap “Manage settings,” then tap “Controls on Google Play.” This menu will let you edit your parental controls, even if your child is younger than 13. 3. To turn off all parental controls for a child older than 13, go back to the “Manage settings” menu and tap “Account info.”
How do I turn off parental controls on Likee 2021?
To deactivate it, again go to Settings->Parental Control and tap on the Disable button.
How do I change my child account to normal?
Edit your child’s Google Account info
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the “Settings” card, tap Manage settings. Account info.
- In the top right, tap Edit .
- Make changes to your child’s account.
- In the top right, tap Save.
When your child turns 13 (or the applicable age in your country), they have the option to graduate to a normal Google Account. Before a child turns 13, parents will get an email letting them know their child will be eligible to take charge of their account on their birthday, so you can no longer manage their account.
How do I find out my parental controls password?
If you forgot the PIN that you created when you set up parental controls, follow the instructions below to reset it.
- On your device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage. …
- This will reset your parental controls and your PIN.
How do I remove parental supervision from Google?
- On your parent device, open Family Link .
- Select the child who will no longer be supervised.
- Tap Manage Settings Account Info. Stop supervision.
- Confirm you want to remove supervision.
- Tap Stop Supervision and follow the on-screen instructions.