How to Address a Baby Shower Card. Take your cues from the baby shower invitation. If it’s a couples’ shower, include both parents-to-be in your well wishes. For ladies-only showers, you can address simply to the expecting mom.
Do you address a baby shower card to both parents?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
How do you wish a couple for a baby shower?
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
What do you write in a baby shower card?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
Do both parents attend baby shower?
Historically, baby showers have been an exclusively female affair. Nowadays, men do go to baby showers and dads-to-be are perfectly welcome to celebrate showers with their partners. Male friends and family members making appearances at baby showers have also become increasingly common.
Do you put both parents names on a baby shower invitation?
The invitation should clearly state the name of the guest of honor—the mom-to-be, or both parents, depending on if one or both will be in attendance. The host (whoever is planning the shower and will be collecting RSVPs) should also be listed, along with the best contact information for them to get reservations.
What do you write in a second baby shower card?
Baby Shower Wishes for Second Baby
- You’ve planted the seeds, now it’s time to watch them bloom. …
- Looks like the stork knows where you live! …
- May big brother/sister be nicer to the new baby than you were to me when we were growing up. …
- You’ve got parenting down pat!
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Congratulatory Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures! …
- Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
How do I wish my sister for her baby shower?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What do you write on a card for a newborn?
Short & Sweet Messages
- Congratulations on your beautiful new arrival.
- So very happy for you both!
- Welcome to the world, little one.
- Growing a baby makes you a superhero.
- Congratulations on your gorgeous bundle of joy.
- And then there were three…
- From small beginnings come great things.
How do you congratulate an expecting mother?
Messages of Congratulations for a Baby Shower Card
- Congratulations to the mom-to-be! …
- Congrats on your pregnancy! …
- Enjoy this amazing adventure in your life. …
- Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
- We are so excited to meet your little one when they come out. …
- I know you’ll love being pregnant.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What to say to someone who is about to have a baby?
Words and how they are said can make a huge difference in how she remembers her experience of labor and birth.
- Hang in There! This phrase provides a note of support without a lot of pressure. …
- I Love You. …
- Think of the Baby. …
- You’re Going to Be a Great Mother. …
- Awesome! …
- Keep Going. …
- I’m Here for You. …
- Just a Bit More.
How do you write a coed baby shower invitation?
Coed Baby Shower Invitation Wording
In order to make sure your guests know it is coed, mention both of the parents names on the invitation. Include neutral coloring on the invitation so it doesn’t look like it is for one specific gender to be invited as well. “Let’s shower both mom and dad before the big day.”
Is it proper etiquette for a mother to give her daughter a baby shower?
There is no end to etiquette guidelines when it comes to throwing a party and, in particular, hosting a baby shower. Close friends, cousins, aunts, sisters-in-law, and coworkers of the mother-to-be have traditionally been the appropriate parties to host a baby shower.
Do you give a card at a baby shower?
If you are sending a present and not attending, it’s a good idea to send it or deliver it ahead of the baby shower, so the expectant parents have it in time. You could also send a thoughtful card in your absence, letting the couple know you are thinking of them even though you can’t be at the shower.