Parents everywhere are all too familiar with how difficult it is to get back to routine and regular sleeping patterns once back-to-school is in full effect.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to share this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Although getting back into the swing of things is especially difficult for the little ones, it certainly isn’t a walk in the park for adults! In spite of these difficulties we have to push onward; but, why struggle doing it when you can have some assistance? Why put off feeling well rested and refreshed?
A couple of delicious gummies, once a day, before bedtime and you get 5 mg of melatonin (2.5 mg per gummy) which is enough to increase your total sleep time.
Here are some tips to ensure a good night’s sleep:
- start your back to work/school schedule a few weeks early so you and your children are prepared and well rested for the real first day back
- avoid the morning commotion of lost clothing and cranky little ones by getting your kids to choose their outfits the night before
- story time
- no technology 1-hour before bed
- have a set schedule each night such as: bath, pajamas, brush teeth, and bed
- skip the afternoon coffee and replace it with a peppermint tea which is caffeine-free but gives you energy until your night’s sleep
- set aside some time for yourself and take a warm bath to relax before you go to bed
- get your daily dose of exercise to ensure a good night’s sleep
I’m sure you have some tips of your own; share them in the comment section below. What works for you? What doesn’t work for you?
Learn more by visiting http://www.gummyvites.ca/vitafusion/vitafusion-sleepwell/