DIY Personalized Carpet Cleaner
What You Need:
1 box baking soda
Essential oil, make sure it is 100% pure essential oil
Empty plastic container (one to shake the cleaner out of – like a large spice container)
That’s really all you need! Now here’s how to make your great
- Clean and completely DRY the plastic container
- Fill it half-way with baking soda
- Add about five drops of your favorite essential oil
- Give the powder a good shake
- Fill the container the rest of the way up with baking soda
- Add five more drops of essential oil
- Shake the container once againNow your chemical free carpet cleaner is ready to use!
Shake a thin layer on your carpet. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes, then vacuum.
TIP – To ensure completely safe to use on your carpet, test on a small spot first.