Most cat owners will agree that they treat their pets like humans; I know I do. Just a few days ago I rescued my 4th cat (Jacob) and been taking care of my baby boy since then. There’s only one downside … more litter to clean. Did you know that cat owners purchase an average of 230 pounds (104.5 kg) of cat litter every year – that”s more than the average weight of a baby elephant! That’s a lot of weight to lug around and clean through.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to share this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Cats have an incredible impact on their owner’s relationships, social media habits and everyday lives:
- Most people would rather snuggle with their cat than be intimate with their partner.
- Being a self-proclaimed “cat lady” is a badge of kitty pride, with most owners saying that they treat their cats like people, or even their children.
- More than half of cat owners share selfies of themselves and their cats.
- The weight of cat litter is a major issue for most cat owners who wish it were lighter.New Clump & Seal™ Lightweight is here to ultimately help “Lighten the Day” and ensure cat owners get the most out of their furry friendships. I know I’d rather spend my time doing almost anything else other than cleaning the kitty litter!
What I like most about New Clump & Seal™ Lightweight:
- weighs about half of Clump & Seal™ regular litter
- it’s dust free so that means no more ‘dust clouds’
- clumps are solid and don’t crumble; which means, it’s better for scooping
- odour is eliminated
- available in Multi-Cat
- 2 x Arm & Hammer Carpet Deodorant PET FRESH
- 1 x Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal LIGHTWEIGHT
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: November 15, 2016 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entire Terms and Conditions] All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other Social Media channel.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Please use this Entry-Form Link:
[We may be experiencing problems with the Entry Form again, please ONLY click on the word “Entry” or “Form”]
Get coupons here.
Every year, thousands of pets are adopted and placed into safe, loving homes thanks to the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (OSPCA). This transition from shelter to home can be daunting for pets and pet owners. This year, Arm & Hammer Cat Litter wants to ensure a smooth transition for the furriest member of the family. Starting Saturday, October 29, in celebration of National Cat Day, OSPCA locations will be handing out adoption kits to the first 1,300 new cat owners across the province. The adoption kits will include Arm & Hammer Cat Litter, as well as, a tip sheet for new cat adopters.