Parents are either looking forward to March Break coming to an end … or not! These past several years I have definitely looked forward to all moments that my kid is in school. It’s neither here nor there; it just is.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to share this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.
My kid is quite the teenager and that comes with a list of its own pros and cons. I’ve learned to bite my tongue … over and over again. It’s best to do so in order to keep my sanity. Gone are the fun years of my ‘little one’ discovering what life had to offer. As my child will be 18 toward the end of this month, I have graduated to Mommy-that-knows-nothing! When the teen years began with this attitude I felt hurt by it. Now I have grown tired of the arguing and getting no where. I give up. To keep you informed of all the upcoming shows on Netflix, I usually share the news on social media: here, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Periscope. I hope you saw it.
- Popples – Season 2 premièred March 11th
- Dinotrux – Season 2 premièred March 11th
- LEGO Friends: The Power of Friendship and LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One – New Netflix Original Series March 4th!
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show – Season 2 premièred March 18th
- Veggie Tales – Season 3 premiers March 25th