THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Planning on a staycation this March Break? Some may find a staycation daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are seven tips on how to fully enjoy a staycation (perhaps you can even try one a day), without the stress and exhaustion that international travel can cause.Think of it as being a tourist in your very own city or province. You can stay indoors, cozy and warm, or get outside and enjoy an adventure.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to share this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.
1. Plan an indoor excursion. Take a trip to a museum, gallery or science centre (to name a few). Whatever your interest may be – from antiques and art to science and nature – there is an exhibit for you.
2. Visit a local ski resort. Take a day, or two, to hit the slopes with your family; you can ski, snowboard, snow tube or hike, the options are endless.
· Tip: If you have family members who are motion sensitive, GravolTM Quick Dissolve Chewables (available for kids and adults) are an effective and convenient option to treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness, so you can get there more comfortably and with less worry. (Don’t take GravolTM chewables and drive, as GravolTM Quick Dissolve Chewables may cause cause drowsiness).
3. Unwind with a good book. With hectic lives and busy schedules, sometimes we don’t have time for the simple things in life, like curling up with a good book. If you have readers in your family, take advantage of some down time and let your mind be captivated by a new story. For younger kids, colouring or picture books might do the trick!
4. At-home makeovers. Be your own glam squad and grab those nail polishes, make-up powders, sparkle eye shadows, styling tools and last but not least…BatisteTM Dry Shampoo! It’s perfect to use between washes and easy to use. Applying quick burst revitalizes hair and removes any excess oil, adding body and texture. With the new limited-edition BatisteTM Ella Henderson Sweet & Seductive Dry Shampoo, you’ll feel like a celebrity, with hair that looks, feels – and smells – great!
5. Crafts, puzzles and games galore. Now you have time to get into a new project with your kids that could take a few hours or few days, you decide.
6. Try new recipes. The March break can have us feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, inspiring us to tackle that new recipe you or your kids have been wanting to try. Whether it’s a batch of cookies – or a yummy stew – take advantage of your time. It might end up being something you love!
· In addition to all the good food you’ll cook up, make sure all family members get the get their daily recommended nutrients by taking VitafusionTM Men’s or Women’s Complete Multivitamin and Lil’CrittersTM Gummy VitesTM for kids.
7. Get outside. Go for a walk, a skate at a local rink and maybe pop into a coffee shop to escape from the cold and warm up with a delicious drink. On behalf of your family’s most trusted brands, here’s a staycation giveaway for you to enjoy:
· Vitafusion™ Women’s Complete Multivitamin
· Vitafusion™ Men’s Complete Multivitamin
· L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™
· Ella Henderson for Batiste™ Dry Shampoo
· OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover (not pictured)
· Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Paste (not pictured)
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Battery Brush (not pictured)
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Paw Patrol Battery Brush (not pictured)
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Disney Descendants Battery Brush (not pictured)
· Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Legs & Body (not pictured)
Value: Approximately $80
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: March 25, 2016 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entire Terms and Conditions] All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other Social Media channel.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Please use this Entry-Form Link:
[Experiencing problems with the Entry Form again? Please ONLY click on the word “Entry” or “Form”]
What are your favourite staycation ideas?