Sometimes, a holiday such as Valentine ’s Day is just what we need to finally book a babysitter, make a reservation to this hot new place and wear this little black dress which hasn’t seen daylight in months!
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
With a few years under my belt, I can tell you that it can be difficult to set aside time to enjoy special nights, such as Valentine’s, but I can also say that it’s better to make the effort than to allow the years to go by. My daughter is almost 18 years old so I can leave her alone (obviously); however, I remember how I missed out on fun nights as a single mom and when I didn’t have anyone to leave her with. It’s much easier (for me) to get out these days … getting ready is just as easy too! As a PGMom; or not, I love P&G products because they’re great and because they are dependable. The Venus® Swirl™ is designed with the revolutionary FLEXIBALL™ and 5 individually adjusting Contour™ blades. It contours over curves for flawless skin, long-lasting smoothness and virtually no missed hairs.
• Love it or 2X your money back*
• Water-activated MoistureGlide™ serum for incredible glide
• Sleek handle with enhanced grip
Now, don’t let winter skin ruin your look–get ready to show off some skin!
- Prep skin properly and banish goosebumps before shaving: When it comes to shaving, ensuring hair is hydrated properly before is key because it will make it easier to cut. Goosebumps also create an uneven surface, which makes it more difficult to get a smooth shave. The ideal amount of time to let hair soak up water and let your skin warm up before shaving is 5 minutes, but 1-2 minutes should be sufficient if you’re in a hurry.
- Help your skin stay smooth: When every minute counts, multitasking products can make all the difference – especially ones that can help skin stay soft through the winter elements. Reach for a razor that gives you a close shave. If you’re looking for some smooth skin and sleek legs, use the Venus Swirl Razor.
- Score a healthy glow: A spray tan or self-tanning lotion is a quick and easy way to get glowing when the sun in nowhere in sight! Shaving with a razor like Venus Swirl right before you apply self-tanner or get a spray tan can help because it gently exfoliates the skin and you want the surface to be as even as possible to avoid streaks or dark patches.
Add these simple tips to your beauty routine and you will be ready for a well-deserved Valentine’s Day date!
ENJOY your night.