By now, you should already know that I am a savvy, budget-conscious mom, I take advantage of every tool, site, flyer and app to save on everyday items and stretch my dollar for the things that really count for my family. It comes as no surprise, P&G has selected me to partake; as one out of four PGMoms participating, in the “Coupon Champion” social media sharing series.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Whew! That’s a mouthful of words that (ultimately) means one thing: I’ll be sharing tips on ways you can save money! How? Well, that’s where you come in … you can read about it here; as well as, follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I’ll be sharing several money-saving tips.
There are amazing savings available at the click of a button and the snip of scissors throughout the year. Coupons available now with up to $59 in potential savings!
*** One of the tools I frequently use are the print-at-home coupons available at PGEveryday.ca
- know the coupon policies of your favourite stores
- use coupons for items already on sale (for double the savings potential)
- stockpile on great sales and deals
- find coupons (print-at-home coupons, clip flyers, trade with friends)
- verify expiry date on coupon before use
- keep your coupons organized (neat and orderly)
- become familiar with Canada’s Scanner Price Accuracy Voluntary Code
- familiarize yourself with the variety of virtual coupons and the variety of couponing websites
- Remember: it’s not a deal if you don’t need it!
There are many ways to save money; however, cutting down on expenses isn’t the only way! That’s right … you also save money by using quality products. Learn about those quality products, tips, and get exclusive coupons by signing up at http://www.pgeveryday.ca