THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
There are so many things to do around the holiday season – whether you’re planning for a winter getaway, attending events or preparing for family reunions – it’s no wonder stocking stuffers can be overlooked. But, let’s not forget that for your kids (and adults too!), little surprises can be just as exciting as unwrapping gifts under the tree. This year, why not let your mantelpiece shine too with the help of some amazing hidden gems.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to share this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush
· Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste
· Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ My Little Pony™ Battery Brush
· Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Super Mario Bros™ Battery Brush
· Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Face Wax
· Batiste™ Blush Dry Shampoo
· RUB A535™ Nighttime
· Gravol™ Natural Source Ginger Liquid Gels
· Gravol™ Multi-symptom™
· Vitafusion™ Men’s Complete Multivitamin
· Vitafusion™ Women’s Complete Multivitamin
Value: Approx. $100
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: December 03, 2015 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entire Terms and Conditions] All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Please only click on the red words “Entry” and/or “Form”