Time to print your P&G coupons!
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
It seems like savings is all that’s on everyone’s mind lately. Don’t fret, P&G knows that you’re doing all you can for your family already. This is why they give you access to printing the coupons you need right from home!
This month’s print-at-home coupons launches (today) April 15; with up to $43.75 in savings! This is an incredible amount; however, if you’re able to apply the coupons on top of an item that’s on sale you’ll get even a bigger savings. This is exactly what I try to do.
- be on the look-out for sales by reviewing flyers and/or sales posted online
- make a shopping list of items you need to purchase, clearly marking items that are on sale
- ensure you have all the necessary coupons (scour the internet if you must); attach all coupons to your ‘shopping list’
- read each coupon carefully: verify expiry date, and any other details in fine print
- make sure you go shopping within the scheduled sale dates
- don’t forget to share your fortune – if you have coupons that you won’t be using pass them along to those that will (friends, family, neighbours, and even strangers)
Enjoy the savings!