Scented bath salts
-Unscented bath salts
1. Pour a layer of bath salts into a glass container.
2. Add a few drops of scented oil.
3. Add a layer of lavender flowers
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until container is full.
5. Finish up with decorative ribbon and a gift card.
-You can use any type of essential oil that you like; try using layers of dried roses with rosewater.
-Sea salt softens calluses and aids in the exfoliation of the skin
-When taking a bath with sea salts, you’ll notice that your skin won’t prune or wrinkle as quickly as with regular water!
I’d love to know what you think about these ideas. If you try one, come back and let us all know what you think! If you have any ideas you’d like to share, please feel free to provide it in your comment….I’m sure we’d all love to try new DIY ideas.