March 20 marks the start of spring! And just like that we start to think of spring cleaning and how to freshen up our homes post winter. While it may seem like a daunting task, the makers of OxiClean™ can help make cleaning up a little easier!
– Make Doormats Welcoming – They’re the front line against tracking in dirt, so keep them clean enough to function efficiently. If they’re extremely soiled, soak them in warm water mixed with a scoop of OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover for six hours then wash as directed – even the toughest stains get washed away! Remember to always follow manufacturers care instructions.
– Organizing Closets – Organizing your closet is the first step to organizing the rest of your home. Donate unused clothes and accessories, and declutter!
– For the clothes that you do keep, ensure they are crisp for the new season ahead by laundering with OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent. It attacks dirt and tough stains left by Old Man Winter, and will leave them smelling spring fresh.
– Make your Dishes Shine – With the arrival of the new season comes the arrival of home dinner parties! Ensure your dish and glass wares are guest ready by using OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals™ Dishwasher Detergent Paks to tackle tough stains and stuck-on-foods. The best part? No more pre-washing or re-washing necessary so you’ll have time to relax after the party.
– Carpet Cleaning – Fabrics that have absorbed a winter’s worth of dirt will need a deep clean to get them ready for another year of wear. Shampooing your carpets is a good start, but for tougher stains, use OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover – simply mix a little bit of the stain remover with warm water as per the instructions on the label and blot with a clean towel until the stain disappears. Always rinse thoroughly with clean water.
– Patio Season – While it may still be cold, you can start thinking of the warmer weather and spruce up of your patio. Remove any large debris such as sticks, branches, and leaves by hand. Next use the sprayer setting on your garden hose to wash away as much of the winter dirt and grime as possible
– Tackle stains left on outdoor furniture upholstery with OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover – it’s chlorine free and colour safe so you can use it on gutters and unfinished decks, too!
What are some of your spring cleaning methods?