THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
There are snackable moments that you can create with your kids … these are moments that are special and that you can cherish. Right now, you can share a Goldfish® Crackers arts & crafts project, game, baking idea or any way you and your family enjoy these cheesy smiles together. Goldfish® Canada will select their favourite entry – the one that brings them the biggest smile – for the chance to be featured on the Goldfish Canada Facebook page and Instagram account, bringing smiles to other fans (and bragging rights too!). Plus, the selected winner (only one) will also earn $500 and a year supply of Goldfish Crackers to enjoy (48 packages)!
Goldfish® crackers are baked with REAL cheese, contain no artificial colours or flavours, have 0 trans fat and are low in saturated fat – so you can feel good about eating your favourite snack that smiles back!
Goldfish® crackers are the original soup cracker, but can be enjoyed in so many other ways. They’re a fun and wholesome way to make celebrating life’s little moments simple-worthy moments with your family:
- play, create, and use your imagination to make snack-time a learning experience: Use Goldfish® crackers to practice counting, sorting colours, or play tic-tac-toe
- host a princess party with dress-up clothes, tiaras and magic wands and serve new Goldfish® Princess crackers with tea. Even make believe royalty will love these bite-sized cracker snacks!
- pack a serving of Goldfish® crackers in a re-usable container in your child’s lunch for a mid-day smile that will warm their heart
- need a quick after school snack? Goldfish® cheddar crackers are also available in individual serving sizes (28g) – perfect for on the go, too!
- milestones, like the first solo spin on a bike or an A in math, can be celebrated together with your child’s favourite Goldfish® characters; FINN™, GILBERT™, XTREME™ and BROOKE™. They are featured on every package of Goldfish® crackers and often appear alongside a fun game or puzzle for your child to enjoy.
Pretty in Pink: Goldfish Princess Crackers have arrived
I’d like to introduce the new Goldfish® Princess crackers. Offering the same delicious cheddar flavour we all know and love, this limited edition cracker is now available in pink!
Goldfish® Princess crackers are baked with real cheese and are made with natural colours. Each 20g serving (37 pieces) of the tasty Goldfish® Princess crackers contains 90 calories, 1g of saturated fat, 0g of sugar, 170 mg of sodium, and 2g of protein.
There are many varieties of deliciousness to choose from – try them all: Original, Cheddar, Cheddar made with Whole Grain, Cheese Trio, Colours, Pretzel, GIANT Cheddar, FLAVOUR BLASTED, Atomic BBQ, Screamin’ Salt & Vinegar, Xplosive Pizza, Xtreme Cheddar, Vanilla Cupcake Grahams, Honey Bun Grahams, and Chocolate Brownie Grahams.
Reader Prize Pack, valued at $65, including:
- Goldfish Princess Crackers
- Goldfish Cheddar Crackers
- Disney Cinderella t-shirt
- Disney Cinderella temporary tattoo
- Disney Cinderella bracelet
- Magic wand (to make dreams come true!)
- $25 Cineplex gift card
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: March 26, 2015 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entireTerms and Conditions] All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Please use this Entry-Form Link: