THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Tax season isn’t usually a time of year that people look forward to, but this year may different. Thanks to new credits available to Canadian families in time for 2014 tax returns, you may see a few dollars going back into your wallet instead of coming out. And with everything we have going on with our children including swimming lessons, ballet class, soccer practice and more, every dollar helps. The following infographic, courtesy of the experts at , provides a brief overview of what the new credits are and how they may help this tax season. If you want to know more about these, and other credits, you are entitled to, set up some time to meet with a tax professional at your to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
PRIZE: H&R Block Canada has provided one gift certificate for giveaway. It is good for one regular return (T4) that can be used at any H&R Block retail office location. The value for the gift certificate is approx. $100.
Possible Entries: a winner will be selected at random [leave a comment below per completed action]
– You can leave a comment telling me why you’d like to win?
– You can follow H&R Block on Twitter: @HRBlockCanada and specify under which handle
– You can follow @MyBitsandBleeps on Twitter and specify under which handle
– You can follow MyBitsandBleeps on Facebook and specify under which name
– You can leave a comment on any non-giveaway post and specify where
– You can share this giveaway elsewhere; leave a link to where you shared it (Twitter, Facebook, etc) … leave one comment for each place you shared this giveaway
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: March 15, 2015 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow upto 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entireTerms and Conditions] All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.