THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
The holidays are a time to visit with family, and often this means hosting overnight guests. Preparing your home for visitors can be an added stress during an already busy time, as this often involves extra errands to ensure you have everything you need to make your guests feel comfortable during their stay.
With a little help from P&G you’ll be known as the hostess with the mostess to your guests, as you add thoughtful hotel touches to your home.
Sprinkle Downy Unstopables into your laundry to ensure sheets smell fresh and clean for their entire stay – adding a touch of luxury to their sleep! To be sure your guests feel relaxed place a Febreze Sugared Cranberry Candle on their bedside table – the aroma is certain to put them at ease!
Doing laundry can not only be a hassle for guests, but is rarely ever a priority. With Tide-To-Go Pens, you can offer them the feeling of a crisp clean outfit instantly, in the event of a dinnertime mishap.
Harsh winter air and a sink full of dishes may sound like an unsavoury way to treat your special guests. Since they’re sure to be the first to lend a helping hand after dinner, show your gratitude and make dishwashing a pleasant, post-dinner tradition. It’s simple: swap out your favourite scented suds for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay, cutting turkey grease and rejuvenating your guests’ hands in just five washes!
Travel sized portions of body wash, face cream, shampoo and conditioner are the perfect items to keep in the full bathroom for your overnight guests. As these products are often the first items forgotten when packing, guests will not have to worry when they see Olay Body Wash andOlay Regenerist waiting for them by the bathroom sink.
In the shower, add a couple shampoo and conditioner options to provide hair products that match your guests’ needs! With Pantene Smooth, your guests will have hair that stays super-sleek for up to 72 hours and, with Pantene Volume, guests who suffer from flat hair will experience 24-hour volume to get them through that holiday party!
Last but not least, remember: before the doorbell rings, spray the house with Febreze Frosted Pine Air Effects. You may be noseblind to your home smell, but guests are not!
How do you prepare for holiday guests? To lend a helping hand, I’m excited to offer you a giveaway! One of my lucky readers will win a Holiday host kit valued at $40*, including:
- Downy Unstopables – $9.99
- Tide-To-Go – $4.89
- Olay Body Wash 50 mL – Sample Size
- Olay Regenerist Sachets – Sample Size
- Pantene Smooth Shampoo 50 mL – $1.49
- Pantene Smooth Conditioner 50 mL – $1.49
- Pantene Volume Shampoo 50 mL – $1.49
- Pantene Volume Conditioner 50 mL – $1.49
- Febreze Sugared Cranberry Candle – $7.98
- Febreze Frosted Pine Air Effects – $4.79
- Dawn Hand Renewal – $3.99
*Pricing at the discretion of the retailer.
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: December 20, 2014 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entireTerms and Conditions] This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program, however, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
You can do any or all of these entries:
- you can follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- you can “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, you can “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- you can post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- you can leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- you can follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway –you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- you can follow me on Instagram (+1 entry)
- you can follow me on YouTube (+1 entry)
- you can get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).
Disclosure: As a PGMom, I receive products and special access to P&Gevents and opportunities. I have not been financially compensated in any other way. I am not obliged to give a positive review. Any opinion(s) expressed is my own, and is given freely. Any information acquired from P&G’s various social media formats has been authorized, and has been done so as to facilitate my post/review.
To learn more please visit: About My Bits and Bleeps, Disclosure Policy, or PR Welcome.
Should you wish to share any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to leave me a comment. If preferred, email me direct via email@example.com