Let’s discover NEW Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste and OralB Toothbrushes …
There’s no place for sensitivity!
Did you know that 65% of Canadians experience tooth sensitivity? Often triggered by cold foods and beverages and sometimes cold temperatures, sensitive teeth can be a painful distraction to simple pleasures, and who wants to miss out on family ice cream night!? Further, living with sensitive teeth can get in the way of proper oral hygiene – yuck!
Luckily, we have a solution for you! Crest and Oral-B have come out with a new line of oral care products designed to prevent and eliminate tooth pain caused by sensitivity – Crest Sensi-Relief Toothpaste and the Oral-B Crest Sensi-Soft Toothbrush.
Want to hear some tooth sensitivity facts that will shock you? Take a look!
- As mentioned above, more than 65% of Canadians (vs 50% of Americans) experience tooth sensitivity
- 19% of sensitivity sufferers admit they have changed their behaviours as a result of tooth sensitivity
- 47% of people with sensitive teeth suffer from pain at least once a day
- Sufferers implement many tactics to deal with sensitive teeth such as:
- Avoidance – 61% of sufferers avoid food, drinks and certain conditions
- Seek treatment – 92% will visit the doctor, use special toothpaste or do fluoride treatments
- Adopt compensating behaviours – 76% will brush their teeth delicately, chew food differently or drink fluids through a straw
If you can identify with any of these statistics you will be thrilled to learn how Crest Sensi-Relief Toothpaste can help. Clinically proven sensitivity relief with the great taste of Scope, Crest Sensi-Relief builds against sensitive tooth protection to make your days easier.
I’m excited to try Crest Sensi-Relief Toothpaste along with an Oral-B Crest Sensi-Soft Toothbrush to test. I do suffer from sensitivity and often find it painful to enjoy my favourite treats like coffee, and ice cream … and that’s just a sin!
I’ll report back to you letting you know how it goes!
In the meantime, don’t forget to use those printable PG coupons!!