When it comes to shopping, you are a savvy mom looking for a store that has everything you need for baby, and the whole family. At participating retailers below, you can shop for quality food, baby necessities and at some locations, even clothes for the entire family! By choosing a retailer that offers everything in one place, you save time and have more time for the little ones.
Tips for making your shopping trips more efficient:
Can grocery shopping feel daunting? Check out these tips and tricks that can help you get the most out of your trips to the store.
1. Always go with a list.
Do you often find yourself aimlessly wandering around the grocery store, forgetting what you’re missing at home? By making a to-buy list you can target exactly what you need, allowing you to get in and get out. And, you can save money by only purchasing necessities!
2. Navigate the store like a pro
If you visit the same store each week, organize your list by aisles to save you from backtracking.
3. Schedule a shopping day
Pick one day a week and designate as your “shopping day”. This way everyone in the family knows to request the items they need before then, which will help you avoid multiple trips to the store.
4. Pick a store that has everything you need
Don’t waste time travelling, going from store to store. Instead, visit a store that meets all your needs – from food, to clothing to baby necessities like Pampers.
5. Look for specials & shopping events that’ll help you save
Visit Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Extra Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs Markets, Valu-mart or Real Canadian Superstore from October 10-23 for the baby event. The event includes exciting offers on all things baby to make shop
To help make shopping even more convenient, these participating retailers below are bringing back the baby event from October 10-23, offering promotions on all your baby needs, like Pampers.
Participating retailers include: Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Extra Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs Markets, Valu-mart and Real Canadian Superstore
Celebrate at the #PampersParty
I’m also excited to announce that PG will be hosting a Twitter party tomorrow (Thursday, October 16) from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Hosted by Lena and moderated by Alyssa, Nicole & Sheri Mcdonald, the #PampersParty will highlight how to maximize time with loved ones by being a smart mommy shopper AND will include fabulous prizes perfect for little ones. We hope to see you there!
By the way, here are my great tips you can use:
– make a shopping list and stick to it; it will keep you from getting distracted and purchasing what you don’t need
– try to schedule your errands into one trip but arrange them according to the area you’ll be in; that’ll save time and money … especially gas!
– pick stores that carry everything; one stop shopping has really come a long way and you’ll find yourself saving precious time (who can put a price on that?)
– try to use shopping apps that will save you time and money … they usually show what’s on sale
– maximize savings by using coupons on items you need to purchase