THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Old El Paso has brought fun, vibrant, modern Mexican food to Canadians with the launch of their new premium Restaurante product line which allows Canadians to enjoy restaurant-style tacos right in the comfort of their own home! This new product has just hit store shelves across Canada in three delicious flavours that are sure to impress – Baja Fish, Steak Carne Asada and Chicken Tinga. These three authentic Mexican flavours are easy to make and are packed with taste so you can rest assured that your guests will leave satisfied!
I received a sample of each of the kits to try at home. Preparation is so simple because the directions are clear and easy to follow. In fact, total preparation time didn’t really surpass 15-20 minutes … that’s fast! The seasoning is bold (even the mild); however, you truly are getting a new twist to Mexican food that you’ll enjoy. Pick up one of the Old El Paso Restaurante kits to try at home today.
Here are some images of my Mexican inspired meal …
THE GIVEAWAY (valued at $100):
The giveaway*** will include one box of each of the Restaurante kits along with a $75 Visa gift card so the winner (you) can purchase all the essential ingredients to create your own Mexican meal at home!
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: November 07, 2014 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entireTerms and Conditions] All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
***In order for readers to be eligible for the giveaway, photograph your best Mexican inspired meal and include the hashtag #MexicanChef and post a link in my comments section.
You can do any or all of these extra entries but only after the Mandatory entry is complete:
- you can follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- you can “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, you can “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- you can post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- you can leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- you can follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway –you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- you can follow me on Instagram (+1 entry)
- you can follow me on YouTube (+1 entry)
- you can get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).