THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Mom, you take on a whole lot during Thanksgiving. For weeks leading up, you are planning, decorating and getting the house ready to host the whole family. We know you are busy prepping, baking with the kids and basting turkey every hour, all of which pays off when you see the laughter and smiles from your loved ones around the table.
What about the clean-up? This year, nominatate -er- Mominate – someone in your family to roll up their sleeves and help out. Because you take on so much, it’s OK to call in some support. And because moms know best – give them Cascade and Dawn to get the job done right – powering away grease and leaving dishes sparkling.
- Visit the Cascade and Dawn Facebook page & check out the Mominate gallery
- Share one of the awesome images (like the one above or below!) on your Facebook page with hashtag #Mominate, tagging Cascade and Dawn and the person you Mominate to do the dishes.
- My readers can also Mominate someone in their family, I’m offering the below giveaway to get you in the mominating mood …
I’m excited to share the first P&Gmom Facebook exclusive giveaway! To help your new kitchen helpers with the clean up, we’re giving you the following Thanksgiving Kitchen Helper bundle valued at $20*
- Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Detergent Pacs
- Dawn Dish Washing Liquid
- Dawn Dish Washing Liquid
- Bounty Select-A-Size (1 Roll)
*Pricing at the discretion of the retailer.
To enter the Cascade and Dawn facebook giveaway, they’re asking that you post an image (like the one on the left) with #mominate to Mominate someone in your family. Please ensure you reference Cascade and Dawn.
To get into the mominating mood, you can enter the giveaway here on my blog!
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: October 17, 2014 at 8 pmEST
[you may see other PGMoms with a later end date; however, I need mine to end on this date]
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. [Please read entireTerms and Conditions] This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program, however, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
You can do any or all of these entries:
- you can follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- you can “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, you can “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- you can post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- you can leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- you can follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway –you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- you can follow me on Instagram (+1 entry)
- you can follow me on YouTube (+1 entry)
- you can get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).