THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Last week, you may have noticed that I shared many pictures while aboard a Mariposa Cruise. To launch Mariposa Cruises Toronto Harbour Tour app for iPhone and Android users, I was among several invited to be a guest on a 45-minute tour of the Toronto Harbour and Islands aboard The Oriole.
This vessel, The Oriole, is ideal for sightseeing; it offers comfortable seating both inside and on the outer deck; as well as, a fully licensed cash bar with snacks. You can either download the new, free Toronto Harbour Tour app, or listen to the informative and enthusiastic guides who narrate the tour. The scenic Harbour Tour prices are very reasonable too.
The free app features:
- educational tour about 22 points of interest
- audio version available in English, French, Spanish or Mandarin
- insider tips
See the Scenic Harbour Tour route map here: http://www.mariposacruises.com/pdf/HarbourMap.pdf
Mariposa Cruises are available May 15 to Sept 30, 2014. They have an impressive fleet of six distinctive ships, of which two are the largest ships in the Toronto Harbour. Mariposa Cruises can accomodate groups of 15-575; all vessels are well maintained, clean, serviced, and Transport Canada Certified.
Connect with Mariposa Cruises:
Twitter & Instagram @MariposaCruises
Now for the EXCITING part ….. GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!
PRIZE: a complimentary pass for two to enjoy a Mariposa Harbour Tour
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: August 20, 2014 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excluding Quebec) and must arrange transportation to and from Toronto. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow sufficient time from the contest closure date to receive your prize. All winners must be from within Canada.
Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
You can do any or all of these entries:
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- leave a new comment on any of my ‘non-giveaway posts’ and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway -you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- Tell me who would you take? (+1 entry) [once only]
- Get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
- Follow me on Instagram (+1 entry)
- Comment on this post (+1 entry) once only
- Share this post either via Twitter or via Facebook (+1 entry) once only … comment on it for a BONUS entry (+1 entry)
- leave a comment here (+1 entry) once only
- follow me on YouTube (+1 entry)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).
Disclosure: Mariposa Cruises has provided the giveaway prize. I did receive the above-mentioned Harbour Tour; however, have not been financially compensated in any other way. I am not obliged to give a positive review. Any opinion(s) expressed is my own, and is given freely. Any information acquired from Mariposa Cruise’s various social media formats has been authorized, and has been done so as to facilitate my post/review.
To learn more please visit: About My Bits and Bleeps, Disclosure Policy, or PR Welcome.
Should you wish to share any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to leave me a comment. If preferred, email me direct via firstname.lastname@example.org