THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Given the time constraint, this one will be a quick one!
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: February 11, 2014 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excluding Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. All winners must be from within Canada. Please note giveaway is only open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) and will not be sent out of the country.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
MANDATORY – Visit my recent Hallmark post and tell me what these flowers never do.
You can do any or all of these entries:
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) –you can do this once a day
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway –you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- Get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
- Tell me who you’d want to give the Suddenly Flowers to? (+1 entry)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-). KEY: +1 entry = 1 comment