THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
Chicken Soup for the Soul: It’s Christmas! contains 101 joyful stories about the love, fun, and wonder of the holidays. Such magical stories you’ll want to share with your whole family. There are many stories about dogs, cats, the joy of children, and all the holiday mishaps, family reunions and Christmas miracles! It’s definitely appropriate for all ages.
“Home is not where you live but where they understand you.” ~Christian Morgenstern
Everyone loves Christmas but remember that it doesn’t need to be perfect … take time to read a story and look forward to the Christmas Season.
This book will help you shift your attitude towards Christmas (the commercialized Christmas) and; instead, focus on your blessings and enjoy the warmth that the Season has to offer.
Now, it’s time for the Giveaway … your very own copy!!
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: December 06, 2013 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow a sufficient amount of time from the contest closure date to receive your prize.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Here’s your chance to win your own copy (mandatory)
Tweet about this giveaway (you can do this once a day) and leave me the tweet link here!
“just click the share via twitter button located below this post”
Once you’ve completed the Mandatory Entry, you can do any of the additional entries.
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) – you can do this once a day
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway -you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- Get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries – in other words, leave 5 separate comments saying so)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).