THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
I was recently contacted by Control-n-Roll to review their product. I had never heard of them and was very curious at how their product would be of any interest to me, or my readers.
Control-n-Roll is a GREEN product that was developed to reduce your daily paper towel and toilet paper consumption up to 50% or more! Consequentially, that reduces your paper cost by half. Saving paper also saves our precious natural resources needed to make it. When simply installed Control-n-Roll acts as a brake and stops the roll when you stop pulling. So no more wasted paper from those “extra” sheets that continue to unroll after you stop pulling. No more messes from an out-of-control or run-away roll that kids and pets love to play with. Saving those “extra” sheets with every pull exponentially adds up to a substantial savings of paper costs and natural resources over a period of a year. A family of four can save up to $200 or more, along with preserving natural resources and making a positive impact on our environment. Control-n-Roll is easy to install, lasts for months and made 100% in the U.S.A.
Simply slip it on and the waste is gone! Take control of your paper roll today!
This simple, yet innovative, product is so very easy to use. In fact, I don’t know why it hasn’t already been out on the market! I used Control-n-Roll when I went away, and left my 2 cats at home alone, I was surprised to not discover toilet paper stretched around in the bathroom upon my return. Not only did it save me from having to clean up a huge mess, it also saved me from having to throw out all that wasted toilet paper! You know what the cost of toilet paper is! Once you install your Control-n-Roll, you’ll see just how much toilet paper you can save!
I didn’t try out Control-n-Roll on my paper towels because I just keep my paper towel roll in my drawer … it only gets pulled out when needed.
I can’t speak for how it works with little kids in the house; my teenager doesn’t “waste” toilet paper like little kids. 🙂
Would you like to win your very own Control-n-Roll?
It’s easy …
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: January 21, 2013 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ (excludes Quebec), and USA residents. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with Control-n-Roll for the purpose of mailing your prize.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Mandatory Entry: Why do you need Control-n-Roll?
Once you’ve completed the Mandatory Entry, you can do any of the additional entries.
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- (+1 entry) Tweet About the Giveaway –can do this once per day, every day (+1) You can use the following: “I entered the Control-n-Roll Review and Giveaway CAN/US 21/01 8pmET http://wp.me/p12Gyx-2vY“
- visit our website, (Control-n-Roll) (+1 entry)
- Like us on Facebook (Control-n-Roll) (+1 entry)
- and follow us on Twitter (Control-n-Roll) (+1 entry)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-)