THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
If you hadn’t noticed by now, I’m proud to be part of Hallmark’s 2012 Press Pause Panel.
Why did I join them? I agree with them, we all need to “press pause” and take the time to recognize and celebrate the occasions that make our lives meaningful. Hallmark is the perfect company to help you do that. When I was growing up, we knew we are that when you received a Hallmark card, you were receiving the best; in fact, turning the card over to verify that it was a Hallmark card was one of the first things that you would do!
I’m glad to say that many years later (let’s not dwell on how many), Hallmark is still a sign of receiving “the best”. Hallmark goes further than cards alone; thoughtful, innovative and unique gift ideas will not disappoint you.
Over the next few months (March-May), you’ll come across a few fun Hallmark products that will be perfect for gift giving for Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any day! They’re perfect for Spring And Summer.
1) Nugget the Dog Story Buddy with Nuggets First Day of School Storybook MSRP: $29.95
Cuddle up with your child and enjoy the fun as Nugget the Dog comes to life. Nugget unlocks the magic in each as he responds with sound to different phrases. Press Nugget’s left ear and begin reading.
2) Squawkin’ Egg Droppin Hen MSRP: $30.95 – or $15.95 with purchase of 3 cards
Mamma Hen squawks and lays her eggs as she sings and dances. *Coordinates with The Egg-cellent Mama Hen Book.
3) Bloomin’ Expressions MSRP $19.95
Say it all with the sunny happiness of a yellow flower. Press the button and the petals open to reveal just the right words. Four designs to choose from.
4) Stationary Towers MSRP: $12.95 – or free with any $25.00 Hallmark purchase (with coupon only)
Customer’s love the Stationary Tower for Mother’s Day. Stationary Towers include a decorative pen and are beautifully packaged for easy-to-give gifts. They’re so perfect for teacher appreciation gifts, administrative professionals and more.
5) Gear Shaped Frames – MSRP: $7.95 – Limited Time Offer: buy 1 card get 2 Gear Shaped Frames for $12.00 OR buy 2 cards get 3 frames for $15.00
This assortment of gear-shaped frames are fun to stack and move on a desk or bookcase. With interior colours of blue, red and green.
I’ve been authorized to offer my Canadian readers a Bloomin’ Expressions flower as a giveaway prize!
It’s the perfect gift to give to:
- A mother
- A teacher
- A grandmother
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
ENTER TO WIN a Bloomin’ Expressions flower!
When Does it Start/End? at time of post – 30/04/12 8pm EST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents only. All entries will be verified. 1 winner will be drawn using random.org . Winner will be notified by email and blog announcement; you will have 48 hours to confirm before a new winner is chosen. Prize will be shipped directly from the sponsor. This giveaway ends April 30th at 8:00 pm EST. Winner will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number which will be provided to the sponsor.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
MANDATORY: Subscribe to My Bits and Bleeps via Email feed (+1) The Mandatory Entry Must be completed to be eligible. Once you’ve completed the Mandatory Entry, you can do any of the additional entries:
(Leave a Comment for each completed entry.)
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: (do as many as you like, leave a separate comment for each … one completed entry = one comment)
- Subscribe To My RSS Feed (+1)
- Follow me (My Bits and Bleeps) on Twitter
- (+1)Tweet About the Giveaway –can do this once per day (+1) You can use the following: “I want to win a Bloomin’ Expressions flower from @MyBitsandBleeps and @hallmark_canada Giveaway CAN 30/04/12 http://wp.me/p12Gyx-1NK“
- visit Hallmark Canada and tell me which recipe you’ve tried or would like to try (+1 entry)
- follow @hallmark_canada on Twitter (+1 entry)
- “like” Hallmark Canada on Facebook (+1 entry)
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can share once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).
A special thank you goes out to Hallmark Canada for sponsoring this giveaway.
Disclaimer: Hallmark Canada has provided me with promotional items for review and for giveaway; I have not been paid for this post. All opinions expressed are mine alone; positive comments or review is not required. Any information acquired from Hallmark Canada‘s various social media formats has been authorized, and has been done so as to facilitate my post/review. Note: I am a proud member of Hallmark’s 2012 Press Pause Panel.
Should you wish to share any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to leave me a comment. If preferred, email me direct via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your submission.