Buying body scrubs can get quite expensive; you always have the option of making your own! You can use them yourself, or even whip up a batch or two, place them in pretty mason jars (like the ones with a latch) and give them as gifts!
- I am NOT a doctor; make sure you test each treatment on a patch of skin first
- I do not endorse any of the suggested treatments
- if you choose to try any of these suggested treatments, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK
- My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for ANY outcome of ANY of the suggested spa treatments … you are invited to do your own research prior to trying any treatment.
Sea Salt Scrub
This sea salt body rub both cleanses, and polishes the skin.
- 2 cups unbleached sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dried, chopped orange peel
- 3 drops essential oil of ginger
- 2 drops essential oil of cedarwood
Mix all ingredients together. During bath or shower, gently rub sea salts over the skin. Massage with a loofah or some sort of buffer. Rinse. Apply a light body moisturizer after your bath.