Just a couple more masks to try!
- I am NOT a doctor; make sure you test each treatment on a patch of skin first
- I do not endorse any of the suggested treatments
- if you choose to try any of these suggested treatments, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK
- My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for ANY outcome of ANY of the suggested spa treatments … you are invited to do your own research prior to trying any treatment.
Banana and Honey Mask
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup oatmeal, cooked with milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
Mix ingredients together. Massage onto face in a circular motion, and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This mask is good for both sensitive and dry skin.
Note: Oatmeal is high in nourishing vitamins and minerals, and gently cleanses and heals skin. Bananas contain vitamin A. Eggs contain lecithin, a natural skin emollient. Honey helps to maintain the skin’s natural acid.
Strawberry and Buttermilk Facial
- 4 to 6 strawberries (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 tablespoon powdered rose hips
Mix ingredients together. Apply to face, neck and hands, gently massaging. Allow to set for 15 to 20 minutes. As the mixture dries, skin will feel a little tight. Rinse, and pat dry.
Note: Pureed fresh strawberries soften the skin, and cool inflammation. Rose hips are rich in vitamin C. Buttermilk contains proteins and vitamins.