This Giveaway Has Ended!
|Copyright © 2011 of Green Living Enterprises, a division of Key Publishers Company Ltd. All rights reserved.|
The Green Living Show is Toronto’s largest green consumer show dedicated to educating the public about easy and workable solutions for leading a sustainable lifestyle. Visitors can shop the wide variety of exhibitor booths while gathering information and inspiration from a diverse selection of demonstrations, presentations, and activities.
At present, The Green Living Show is in the midst of updating their website, be sure to re-visit their site to see their lineup for 2011!
Fortunately, The Green Living Show has provided me with 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway!!!! That means there will be 2 winners *(1 pair of tickets to each winner)! Isn’t this wonderful?! Don’t put off entering; start right now…
MANDATORY ENTRY: (must do this before any Extra Entries can be accepted)
Visit The Green Living Show site, and tell me the names of two of their 2011 sponsors, if update on website is not yet complete, you can list three of their 2010 sponsors & tell me what you hope to learn about at the show.
- +1 Follow me on Twitter and leave your Twitter ID in your comment
- +1 Post a comment on one of my other posts, then come back here and tell me where you posted the comment (so I can verify)
- +1 Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link (you can tweet once each day, leave a link each time you do so)
Feel free to use this one:
“Green Living Show Tx Giveaway @MyBitsandBleeps http://wp.me/p12Gyx-9L Ends 13/04 6pmEST”
- +2 Subscribe via email and leave me a comment that you’ve done so
- +5 Post on your Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link
Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway open to Canadians only. Giveaway ends on April 13, 2011 at 6pm, Eastern Standard Time. Good Luck to all!
*Winners will be contacted via email upon completion of giveaway with instructions on where to go to pick up your tickets (place located at the show).
Disclaimer: tickets received were given to me free of charge. No monetary compensation was received.