The Clothing Show is host to over 300 booths of new local designers, retailers, jewellery, accessories, vintage, and eco-friendly clothing all under one roof. Art gallery and runway fashion shows add to the mix. It’s literally a shopping extravaganza! To clarify further, The Clothing Show is Canada’s largest vintage and new independent designer show. For over 30 years The Clothing Show has been serving up a delicious mix of unmistakably inventive local “must have” lines of apparel & accessories. New additions include Menswear & Eco sections, in addition to runway shows and a gallery of work by local artists.
Don’t stand in line, buy your tickets in advance and save $2 – on sale until 3pm September 24th.
After 3pm on September 24th, you can still avoid the lines and
buy your tickets here at the regular rates.
Adult tickets – $8.00 advance / $10.00 at the door
Seniors tickets – $4.00 advance / $5.00 at the door
Children under 12 are always free, when accompanied by an adult
Group tickets – $7.50 for 15 or more, in advance
Purchase Tickets here.
Shop from more than 300 booths from the Boutique, Accessories, Streetwear, Vintage and Sample Sales Sections and find a vast selection to suit anyone’s fancy. Whatever your delight, The Clothing Show is the one stop, full weekend shopping experience for everyone!
Check out the Century of Fashion Competition display in the Vintage section. Collectors bring out their best museum quality pieces to produce the most historically accurate depiction of each decade in the 20th century.
The Clothing Show happens each spring & fall at the Better Living Centre, Exhibition Place.
Planning Your Visit to the Show:
- Get tickets in advance here
- To see a full list of vendors, click here
- Have a question? Check our FAQ page
- For directions on how to get to The Clothing Show, click here
- To learn more about our shopping spree & other great promotions, click here
- For information on participating in upcoming shows, click here
Giveaway! Giveaway! Giveaway!
I have good news!!! The Clothing Show has provided me with two tickets to giveaway!!! Keep in mind that the show is being held in Toronto, September 24-26, 2010. The winner’s name will be placed on the guest list.
Mandatory Entry: (must do this before any Extra Entries can be accepted)
Visit The Clothing Show and tell me which two Vendors sound the most interesting to visit at the show, and why.
- +1 Follow me on Twitter and leave me your Twitter ID in your comment
- +1 Post a comment on one of my other posts, then come back here and tell me where you posted a comment (so I can verify)
- +1 Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a link to it (can be done once per day)
- +2 Subscribe via email, and leave me a comment confirming you’ve done so
- +5 Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a link here
Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway ends September 23, 2010 at 5 pm Eastern Standard Time. Please ensure you are able to attend, before entering contest. Good Luck to all!
Disclaimer: tickets were given to me free of charge in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. No monetary compensation was received; nor was I asked to write a positive review.
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Winner has been contacted by email.