When I retrieved the mail on Friday, I was surprised to find a package waiting for me…it was from ChicoBag. I was thrilled, and extremely excited to put their product to the test!
At First glance, the ChicoBag is a pretty cool reusable bag; however, in seconds I discovered how utterly fantastic it really is!! No…Really! I speak the truth.
I am proud of their Mission:
To help humanity kick the single-use bag habit.
Our mission at ChicoBag™ is really quite simple – we want to provide best-of-class products and services that result in the significant reduction of single-use bag use. We believe we can best achieve our goal by delivering a wide array of reusable bags that deliver solutions to every lifestyle. Our commitment to the environment is what motivates us to come to work every day and drives us to provide a trusted brand and a portfolio of quality products aimed at helping humanity solve the environmental challenges ahead.
In order to truly provide quality products we know we must consider every stage of our product life cycle. ChicoBag™ believes in implementing programs designed to reduce waste through-out our entire supply chain. From manufacturing to office administration, our waste reduction goals lessen our impact on the planet. We also provide our customers with the resources necessary to become involved in the reusable bag movement. Our goal is to not only provide best in class products but to also be a hub of information regarding reusable bags.
Let me give you some things to consider:
- ChicoBags are eco-friendly. They’re manufactured using recycled materials.
- the fabric used is 100% recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate – the material used in plastic drinking bottles)
- each rePETe™ product has a unique number printed on the bag stating the exact percentage of recycled content in the bag
- there are several designs
- there are a variety of colours and graphics
- there is an integrated pouch that becomes a pocket when the bag is fully opened
- it’s easy to care for: machine washable and hang dry
- very economical: price range $0-$25
- one year warranty
- accessories available to provide more support when you need it
- very fashionable and fits any lifestyle
- product becomes very compact and easy to carry (in your purse, in your pocket, or clipped onto just about anything)
- ChicoBag offers a custom program: great for promoting your business or for fundraising!
I could go on and on. A visit to ChicoBag will show you how innovative these reusable bags are, and how ChicoBag’s committment to the environment is exceptionally high.
While all of these facts are positive, I want to focus now on practicality. I can easily confirm that ChicoBag is definitely a high quality, comfortable, portable, and conveniently useful product. I am thoroughly impressed with ChicoBag. I can envision every person having the need to carry a ChicoBag of their own!
ChicoBag was very gracious, and sent me the Daypack20 bag, and the Bottle Sling to test. Don’t be jealous! I’ll have some great news for you soon.
I often travel, around my city, on my E-Bike. It’s great to commute on and it’s great for quick trips to the grocery store too. The drawback? There isn’t a whole lot of room to carry things back home. That’s where my Daypack20 came in super handy! You know how it is: “I only came to pick up a bag of milk…” …yeah, right.
Fully opened, the bag has a capacity of 1,211 CU IN (20L)…not too shabby! Quickly, I was able to pack all my “extra purchases” in the now full sized back pack! So Fantastic! The bag is super soft, and super strong, and oh so comfortable too. My fun didn’t stop there. Oh, no. I’ve put the Bottle Sling to the test as well. The end result? I’ll be getting rid of my collection of petty, and painful, “bottle carriers” because I’ve just experienced a sweet sling! All of the ChicoBag qualities apply here, and more. I’m impressed with the fact that, finally, I can carry my bottle of water and not have the strap dig into my neck or shoulder! More awesome yet is that I barely noticed I was wearing the Bottle Sling at all! Nice. Very nice. On walks, I can carry my water, keys and even my Ipod. My report to you: ChicoBag really does have the user in mind when they create their products. The only bad thing I found was…NOT being able to find one single negative thing to say. What grade do I give ChicoBag? A++!!!
If you have any questions about ChicoBag, check out their FAQ page.
Visit ChicoBag on Facebook.
Follow ChicoBag on Twitter: or on Facebook:
Now for the great news!!! ChicoBag has graciously provided me with a giveaway for you to win!! Your very own Bottle Sling! Wow!!
MANDATORY ENTRY: (must do this before any Extra Entries can be accepted)
Visit the ChicoBag site, and comment on which of their products (other than the ones I’ve reviewed) you’d love to have and why?
- +1 Follow me on Twitter and leave your Twitter ID in your comment
- +1 Post a comment on one of my other posts, then come back here and tell me where you posted a comment (so I can verify)
- +1 Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link (you can tweet once each day, leave a link each time you do so)
- +2 Subscribe via email and leave me a comment that you’ve done so
- +5 Post on your Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link
Leave a separate comment for each entry. Giveaway open to Canadians only. Giveaway ends on September 30, 2010 at 6pm, Eastern Standard Time. Good Luck to all!
Disclaimer: product received was given to me free of charge in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. No monetary compensation was received; nor was I asked to write a positive review.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 2 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
WINNER is Colleen B.!!!! Congratulations!! I’ll be contacting you via email shortly.