My Current Giveaway(s):
Always keep on the lookout; more will follow soon!
Print your FREE gift tags from BecelBakeWithHeart .ca
The holidays are upon us so it might be time to practice getting your hair to look as glamorous as you might want. I’m assuming you’ll have lots of festive gatherings to get to.
Church and Dwight asked Nina Farrauto, official Stylist for Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Canada, to predict the top three red-carpet hair styles for 2016 and share her trade secrets on how you can get the look at home. I thought you might like to try some of her tips for the holidays! It’s easy to get ready in 3-2-1 without the expensive blow out and complicated techniques. It’s all about simple, elegant looks you can master in the comfort of your own home.
How to get the look:
1) Part hair down the centre.
2) Section hair (two inch wide sections) and wrap pieces in alternating directions around a curling barrel. Pull curl from the bottom while hot to create a relaxed, wavy curl.
3) After hair is styled and set, flip hair over and spray Batiste™ Original Dry Shampoo at the roots (30 cm away) to keep hair looking and smelling clean and fresh, and remove any excess oil. Don’t forget to massage Batiste™ in with your fingertips, and lightly brush your hair through.
Get the Look:
1) While the hair is still a little damp from a fresh wash, part hair to the side
2) Evenly apply a texturizing spray or mousse and ‘scrunch’ hair into your hands, and make a fist. Do this repeatedly with random sections of hair, and make sure you get all of it.
3) Once the hair has dried, lift sections of the top layer of hair and apply Batiste™ XXL Volume Dry Shampoo to the roots (30 cm away). This will provide an instant lift at the roots, and give you some volume. Don’t forget to massage Batiste™ in with your fingertips, and lightly brush your hair through.
Get the Look:
Who says only celebrities get all the glitz and glamour? So, which hairstyle will you try out first? I’m going to try the side swept braid but I’m not sure if my hair is long enough yet. We’ll see. Happy styling and Happy holidays!