Hello everyone. Feel free to follow me and to enter my giveaways.
My Current Giveaway(s):
1) A&H Spinbrush/Toothpaste #Giveaway CAN 21/09 #AHCleanFresh https://mybitsandbleeps.com/2016/09/07/ah-spinbrushtoothpaste-giveaway-can-2109/ via @MyBitsandBleeps #ad
2) Are We Doing Enough? #PlayOnCA #Giveaway CAN 28/09 https://mybitsandbleeps.com/2016/09/07/are-we-doing-enough-playonca-giveaway-can-2809/ via @MyBitsandBleeps #ad
3) Get a Chance to #win 3 mo of @Netflix_CA CAN 28/09 #StreamTeam https://mybitsandbleeps.com/2016/08/31/get-a-chance-to-win-3-mo-of-netflix_ca-can-2809-streamteam/ via @MyBitsandBleeps #ad
Always keep on the lookout; more will follow soon!
If you know me, then you KNOW that I am an avid coffee drinker/lover. They should pick a day and make it a holiday! Until then, we’ll have to settle for celebrating National Coffee Day. By the way, it’ll be September 29th.
Disclosure: I have been compensated to share this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.
With kids back in school, sun-filled long weekends are a thing of the past and real life has kicked into high gear. Nothing happens without coffee. Not in my house anyway. It’s essential. I know I may even drink a bit more than is recommended per day … what is it … 3 cups? 4 cups? Who’s counting? Reality is we all have busy lives with busy schedules so what’s wrong with coffee, right?
On September 29th, embrace your vice and celebrate National Coffee Day with fellow coffee-lovers. Did you know that Canadians consume an average of 2.8 cups a day?1
Here are some other interesting statistics about coffee that will keep you brewing the beverage every morning:
- Coffee is good for your memory. A study conducted in Maastricht, Holland found that coffee can combat the forgetfulness that often accompanies aging2.
- Coffee helps fight the common cold. Coffee can help cold sufferers feel better faster by relieving the sluggish feeling colds leave behind3.
While a great cup of coffee is the perfect start to the day, sometimes our favourite morning ‘jolt’ can leave us wanting to hide under the covers. You know what I’m talking about!
While I do have my initial cup of coffee, as soon as I wake up, I do then indulge in a little me-time once everyone has left for their day. I’m left at home alone with my 3 cats (for a little while anyway) so I like to snuggle up with them while I watch the News with my second cup of coffee. I confess, I must watch my News channel so that I can keep up with what’s happening in our crazy world. It doesn’t sound relaxing to many, but it is my me-time.
What is your favourite way to enjoy your morning coffee?
*versus a manual brush
WINNER: Lynda Cook
Please refer to original giveaway post for Terms & Conditons, and Disclosure.
This is a nice promotion but I’m sorry I got it to you late. Second Cup Canada. throughout the month of September, is offering half price Fridays.
Each Friday*, during the month of September (only until September 30th, 2016), you can enjoy a brewed coffee for half price!
*The half price promotion is in effect only until 10 am each Friday morning.