Since I struggle with so many “issues” in my life, it’s seldom that I get a chance to share good news with you. Yes, I do share good news about giveaways, freebies, and links to wonderful information; however, I mean the kind of good news that affects me personally.
Don’t get all excited for me, I didn’t win the lottery or anything like that! I do; however, have a series of little bits of good news:
1) my daughter finally has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) at school … I’ve only been trying to get her the help she needs since grade 1
2) I was suppose to go to the Steven and Chris Show last Wednesday; it’s always a lot of fun there but unfortunately something came up … I will reschedule a visit for the very near future
3) I’ve been invited to be a member of the 2013 Hallmark Press Pause Panel … yay!
4) Starting February 21st, you’ll be getting 6 weekly posts from H&R Block … it’ll help you, just in time for tax season
5) since implementing a “blog calendar”, to keep track of everything blog related, I’ve been getting a lot more organized
… and health-wise, I haven’t made that much of an improvement. I have taken a few walks, and I have increased my vegetable and fruit consumption … I still have quite the mountain to climb!