THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
You do know that Valentine’s Day is coming soon, right? Have you started picking out cards yet? Well, I might be able to help!
My most memorable (by far my most favourite) Valentine’s Day card was the one I received from my daughter when she was 4 years old. She went outside and picked a flower, and then taped it into her hand-made Valentine’s Day card to me. She simply wrote “Mommy, I love you” … when she gave it to me she said “Mommy, you are so beefallo” (Mommy, you are so beautiful – she meant to say) I laughed (inside) so hard that I ended up crying! I had to explain that they were tears of joy.
Now, I have a Treat for you. Visit http://www.treat.com/ and open up an account for yourself, and discover a wonderful place where you can personalize and customize your own cards!Treat Valentine’s Day cards are also available on the Treat iPhone app.
Treat.com has a massive selection of cards … my favourite Valentine’s Day card is “The Best Times: Bright Red” Designed by Hallmark
Once you personalize your card, you can choose from one of their mailing options.
- Send directly to recipient – we’ll address and stamp your envelope
- Send to yourself so you can sign and deliver
- Schedule devlivery up to a year in advance so you can cross it off the list
Treat.com is so simple to use, and you are sure to make your very own unique card … one that comes straight from your heart … one that’ll touch the heart of the person you send it to! They don’t just do Valentine’s Day cards … they cover just about any event in your life!
Unfortunately, at this time, they only support shipping within the United States.
Treat social channels:
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TreatCards
· Twitter: http://twitter.com/treatcards
· Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/treatcards/
· Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117542183382899885395/
· Blog: https://blog.treat.com/
Please note: there will be a #SweetTreats Twitter Party on January 29, 2013 at 2 pm EST. Join in the fun!
PRIZE: one reader to receive 5 free cards from Treat (US ONLY).
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: February 01, 2013 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to USA residents 18+ only. Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with Treat.com for the purpose of mailing your prize. IMPORTANT: Winner must create and provide an account at Treat.com in order to receive 5 free treat cards in their account.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me, who would you want to sent a Valentine card to?
Once you’ve completed the Mandatory Entry, you can do any of the additional entries.
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- (+1 entry) Tweet About the Giveaway -can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) You can use the following: “I want to win the Treat Valentine’s Day Giveaway US only Feb 01/13 8pmET http://wp.me/p12Gyx-2yK“
- Follow Treat via Twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow Treat via Facebook (+1 entry)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-)