THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
A fresher, younger looking you in 2013 with Olay
Just because the calendar shows another year has come and gone, doesn’t mean your face has to! It’s never too early or too late to start taking care of your skin and defending against the seven signs of aging with a high-quality facial regime like Olay Total Effects.
Olay Total Effects Daily Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch of Foundation Cream provides seven anti-aging benefits including line appearance minimization, nourishing moisturization, subtle appearance firming, brightening, gentle exfoliation, pore appearance refinement and anti-oxidants. It helps renew, restore and protect from UV rays for aging skin with the added benefit of a sheer foundation for immediate tone improvement.
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush helps to instantly reduce the appearance of darkness under the eye all in one sweep of a brush. It contains a daily under-eye moisturizer that hydrates to firm skin’s appearance and minimizes the look of fine lines and a hint of tint instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles.
Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub offers an invigorating scrub that cleanses your skin without over-drying. Formulated with oil-absorbing beads, it gently exfoliates and cleanses thoroughly while the citrus-kissed formula refreshed your skin.
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer provides deep hydration and helps fight signs of aging with a vitamin-rich complex designed to smooth away the appearance of discolouration and age spots as you sleep.
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment treats the sensitive and delicate skin under the eye that needs to be treated with TLC. This treatment diminishes the look of under-eye darkness and helps to fight seven signs of aging.
You can achieve beautiful, healthier looking skin with the five Olay Total Effects products outlined above valued at over $140*.
WOW! Time for another Giveaway!!!
What do you do?
When Does it Start/End?
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: February 01, 2013 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excludes Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me why you need Olay Total Effects?
Once you’ve completed the Mandatory Entry, you can do any of the additional entries.
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- (+1 entry) Tweet About the Giveaway -can do this once per day, every day (+1) You can use the following: “2013 with Olay Giveaway #PGMom @MyBitsandBleeps Feb 1/13 8pmET CAN http://wp.me/p12Gyx-2xF“ [leave link to tweet in comment]
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).