I have an exciting giveaway for you … just in time for the next cold snap. There are two Winter Warrior Prize Packs to be won!
This giveaway will include the following products:
- Vitafusion™ MultiVites™
- L’il Critters™ GummyVites™
- Vitafusion™ Power C™
- RUB A535® Triple Action Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Gel-Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Spray
- Gravol® Natural Source Multi-Symptom Tablets
- Gravol® Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets
- Gravol® Liquid Gel Capsules
- Vitafusion™ T-shirt
Total Value: $100 approx.
Winter Warriors: Keeping Your Family Healthy this Season
Canadian winters can be downright ruthless, putting both your mind and body to the test. While we all like to think of ourselves as winter warriors, sometimes our immune systems start to crack under pressure. Protect your family from the cold and flu this winter by recognizing the telltale signs, taking preventative measures and acting fast.
Cold and Flu 101:
Think you might be on the verge of something you would rather avoid. Look out for these symptoms as signs that you might be losing the battle:
- Scratchy Throat
- Runny Nose
- Extreme Fatigue
- Aches and Pains
Prevention - follow these simple tips and you might be able to avoid what’s going around:
- Sleep – Everyone needs a good night’s sleep; proper shut-eye allows your body to rest and keeps your immune system strong
- Multivitamin – A multivitamin can certainly help maintain good health and it’s important to have one that you’ll enjoy and remember to take. Vitafusion™ MultiVites™ adult gummy vitamins (yes, gummies for big kids!) contain the essential vitamins you need. For the kids, try L’il Critters™ GummyVites™. Kids love the flavour so much that if you forget to give them their vitamins, they’ll remind you!
- Exercise – With a busy routine maintaining an exercise schedule can feel like a chore, but regular exercise is an easy way to keep your body strong, helping your immune system fight off illnesses such as a cold or flu1
- Wash your hands – Your best protection from the common cold and flu is frequent hand washing
Weren’t able to avoid those nasty Canadian cold and flu bugs? Here are some tips to help get you back on your feet, tout suite:
- Treatment: With ingredients like ginger and willow bark, Gravol’s® Natural Source Multi Symptom will help you kick that cold to the curb. This all-in-one pain, fever and nausea reliever won’t leave you feeling drowsy either, because we all know you’ve got a million things to do
- Exercise: Just as much of a preventative measure as it is a solution; don’t let sore muscles and joints stop you from being active. Bring out the triple threat – RUB A535® Triple Action Cream cools, warms and soothes to keep you going. Exercising will help your body fight the cold, improve your mood, boost your energy and help you sleep2 , a win-win situation
- Drink Fluids: Just like your parents always said, drink lots of hot liquids to soothe your throat, thin your mucus and put you on the road to recovery
- Vitamin C: No time to peel 10 tangerines? Try Vitafusion™ Power C™ adult gummy vitamins to up your vitamin C intake. Delicious orange flavour and yummy gummy texture will make remembering to take them the easiest thing you do today
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: March 20, 2014 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (excluding Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. All winners must be from within Canada.
Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
You can do any or all of these entries:
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry)
- leave a new comment on any of my non giveaway posts and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway -you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- Tell me which product in the Winter Warrior Pack that you want to try the most and why? (+1 entry)
- Get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
- Follow me on Instagram (+1 entry)
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).
Disclosure: I am a member of the 2014 Church & Dwight Ambassador Program and received compensation and various products in exchange for reviews. I am not obliged to give a positive review. Any opinion(s) expressed is my own, and is given freely. Any information acquired from Church & Dwight’s various social media formats has been authorized, and has been done so as to facilitate my post/review.
Should you wish to share any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to leave me a comment. If preferred, email me direct via firstname.lastname@example.org