The iconic breakfast cereal Canadians know and love has a new offering sure to pique the interest of health-conscious Canadians. The new product Multi-Grain Cheerios + Ancient Grains has just launched and I’ve been selected to be among the first to give it a try!
The new cereal includes the classic Multi-Grain Cheerios you love with the added natural goodness of lightly puffed and toasted kamut, spelt and corn, and is sweetened with just a hint of cinnamon and spice.
Since there is a growing rate of food allergies, and a higher interest in living a healthier lifestyle, ancient grains offer great benefits in a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Ancient grains can provide a richer source of nutrients, like protein, copper, zinc, and many others. Of course flavour and texture also play an important role.
I really enjoy the full flavour of Multi-Grain Cheerios + Ancient Grains. It does have a mild flavour of cinnamon; however, I personally really love the difference in crunch and texture. I think you should pick up a box and see for yourself!
Prize: (for one lucky reader) valued at $170 … includes a NutriBullet, Lululemon yoga mat and block and three boxes of Multi-Grain Cheerios + Ancient Grains.
Begins on: time post goes live and Ends on: July 31, 2014 at 8 pmEST
Terms and Conditions: Open to Canadian residents 18+ only (including Quebec). Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway via email, and will be required to provide their full name, address and telephone number, so that Sponsor can mail out the prize. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with the PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. All winners must be from within Canada.
Please note giveaways are only open to Canadian residents and will not be sent out of the country.
NOTE: My Bits and Bleeps will not be held liable for any potential loss, damage or undelivered status of the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Mandatory – answer one of these 4 questions:
§ How do you incorporate ancient grains into your lifestyle?
§ Why are you excited to try this new product?
§ What’s your favourite ancient grain?
§ Why do you think it is important to start your day with ancient grains?
and then You can do any or all of these entries:
- Follow My Bits and Bleeps Blog via Email (+1 entry) Just enter your email in the blank provided … see top right of my blog.
- “like” My Bits and Bleeps on Facebook (+1 entry) … you can press like button located on the right side of my blog
- once “liked”, “share” this giveaway on Facebook (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Post this giveaway anywhere else on the web (Facebook, forum, linky, blog etc) comment with link (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- leave a new comment on any of my ‘non-giveaway posts’ and come back here commenting where you did (+1 entry) -you can do this once a day
- Follow me on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet About the Giveaway -you can do this once per day, every day (+1 entry) [leave link to tweet in comment]
- Tell me why you like Cheerios? (+1 entry) [once only]
- Get a friend (who has never entered before) to enter this giveaway and tell me who it is (+5 entries)
- Follow me on Instagram (+1 entry)
- Comment on this post (+1 entry) once only
- Share this post either via Twitter or via Facebook (+1 entry) once only
REMEMBER: to include in your comment any extra information required (ie. Twitter Handle, URL Link, mention that entry is completed, or that you currently do it -like you already receive my RSS Feed for example-).
Disclosure: I have received product(s) in exchange for review. I have not been financially compensated in any other way. I am not obliged to give a positive review. Any opinion(s) expressed is my own, and is given freely. Any information acquired from Cheerio’s various social media formats has been authorized, and has been done so as to facilitate my post/review.
Should you wish to share any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to leave me a comment. If preferred, email me direct via firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pricing at the discretion of the retailer.